I have had the opportunity to teach a wide variety of courses at Duke University and at the University of Utah. During 2018-2019, I was a University Teaching Assistantship recipient from the Graduate School at Utah to continue a peer mentorship program for graduate students.
I am passionate about teaching pedagogy and I am a MAA Project NExT Fellow (Red ‘22). I am also interested in training graduate student instructors in teaching and involved with the Utah Math Instructor Training Workshop for 3 years, which is an annual workshop that includes practice lectures, workshops on campus-wide resources, and teaching pedagogy workshops.
Current and past teaching experience
- MATH 353: Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations [Fall 2021, Spring 2022, Spring 2024, Duke]
- MATH 577: Mathematical Modeling (Graduate level course) [Spring 2023, Duke]
- BIO 218/MATH 183: Biological Clocks: How Organisms Keep Time [Fall 2022, Fall 2023, Duke]
- MATH 75: Being Human in STEM for First Year SPIRE Fellows [Spring 2022, Spring 2023, Duke]
- MATH 2250: Differential Equations and Linear Algebra [Spring 2019, U. of Utah]
- MATH 1220: Calculus II [Spring 2018, U. of Utah]
- MATH 1100: Business Calculus [Fall 2017, U. of Utah]
- MATH 1050: College Algebra [Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Summer 2017 (online), U. of Utah]
- MATH 1030: Intro to Quantitative Reasoning [Spring 2016, Summer 2016 (online), Summer 2018 (online), U. of Utah]