I have had the opportunity to teach a wide variety of courses at University of Utah and at Duke University. During 2018-2019, I was a University Teaching Assistantship recipient from the Graduate School at Utah to continue a peer mentorship program for graduate students.
I am passionate about teaching pedagogy and training graduate student instructors in teaching best practices. I was involved with the Utah Math Instructor Training Workshop for 3 years, which is an annual workshop that includes practice lectures, workshops on campus-wide resources, and teaching pedagogy workshops.
Past Teaching Experience
- Math 353: Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems [Fall 2021, Duke]
- Math 2250: Differential Equations and Linear Algebra [Spring 2019, U. of Utah]
- Math 1220: Calculus II [Spring 2018, U. of Utah]
- Math 1100: Business Calculus [Fall 2017, U. of Utah]
- Math 1050: College Algebra [Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Summer 2017 (online), U. of Utah]
- Math 1030: Intro to Quantitative Reasoning [Spring 2016, Summer 2016 (online), Summer 2018 (online), U. of Utah]